Mark Deady joined Newmark in 2015 as a Director in the Chicago office, where he specializes in representing industrial tenants, investors and property owners throughout metro Chicago.
Previously, Deady was a broker at Entre Commercial Realty, where he focused on leasing and dispositions representing institutional owners, corporate real estate directors and local entrepreneurs. Prior to Entre Commercial Realty, Deady spent eight years with CTK Chicago Partners, formerly GVA Chicago, where he focused on the Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin markets.
Deady is the current Treasurer for the Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIRE) and is a designated Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM).
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Animal Supply Company
- Ashley Capital
- Brennan Investment Group
- Bristol Group
- BWM Global
- CTI Industries
- Cugino’s Gourmet Foods
- Eby Brown
- Equipment Depot
- Fischer Paper Products
- Logistics Property Co
- Mitsui-Soko USA
- Noise Barriers
- Owens & Minor
- The Prime Group
- Ridge Development
- Scannell Properties
- Zilber Property Group
- Zurich Asset Management
- Member, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Treasurer, member of the board of directors, Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIRE)
- Member, NAIOP Chicago; Developing Leader
- Member, Illini Real Estate Forum (IREF)
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation, CCIM Institute
- Licensed real estate broker, states of Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin
Deady received a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, where he was a member of the Kappa Kappa Chapter of the Sigma Chi fraternity.