CA RE License #00871922
Mark Daschbach took a sales position at Newmark in August 1987, specializing in the leasing of office/R&D buildings in the Mid-Peninsula marketplace. He has been a member of Newmark’s Century Club for 27 consecutive years. Throughout his career, he has completed more than 1,200 transactions totaling over 14.0 million square feet, with a total consideration of over $3.0 billion.
Mr. Daschbach’s in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, attention to detail and recognized negotiation skills have been a great benefit to his clients. As a result, he has enjoyed many mutually beneficial long-term business relationships.
Partial Client List
|Altamont Capital ||Hunter Storm Properties |
|Benu||Keenan Land Company |
| Broadreach Capital Partners||Kilroy |
|C3||Oakhill Investment |
| Cypress properties||Sand Hill Advisors |
| Cooley LP||Venafi |
| Francisco Partners||Walton Street Capital |
- Top 10 Producer, Newmark (NorCal), 1994, 1998 - 2004, 2006 - 2008, 2010 and 2012
- Hall of Fame, Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB), 2004
- Office/R&D Broker of the Year, Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB), 2004 (also nominated in 2006)
- Office Broker of the Year, Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB), 2000 (also nominated in 2001 and 2002)
- Russ Thompson Award, Newmark, 2009
- Senior Vice President Title, Newmark, 1999
- Vice President Title, Newmark, 1994
Mr. Daschbach earned a degree in political science from Stanford University.