Marcus Bourn is a Senior Managing Director with Retail Occupier Services, a specialty practice within Newmark. Marcus has over 16 years of experience performing comprehensive strategic analysis, market planning and execution of new store rollouts for retailers.
As a Real Estate Manager, Marcus has successfully sourced, negotiated and opened hundreds of new stores throughout his career. He is a highly accomplished producer with experience in directing all facets of site selection, acquisition, asset management, lease negotiations, and relocations of retail properties on a national basis.
- 2010 – Present: Newmark Knight Frank
- 2005 – 2010: Next Realty, Mid-Atlantic – Broker Associate
- 2004 – 2005: The World Bank Group – Analyst
Areas of Specialty
- Strategic Consulting
- Market Planning
- New Unit Site Selection
- Asset Management
- Process Creation and Implementation
- Portuguese: Fluent
- Spanish: Near Fluent
- French: Intermediate
- University of Virginia, Bachelor of Arts
- George Mason University, Masters of Arts (in progress)