Marc A. Braun has 40+ years of experience in commercial real estate. He has leased and sold over $200 million in transactions. Marc has consistently ranked in the Top 6 of the company’s Cleveland office overall production. His experience covers all facets of commercial real estate including leasing, selling, market knowledge, architectural review and negotiations.
– 2012 – Present: Managing Director, Newmark (previously Grubb & Ellis Company)
– 1992 – 2012: Senior Vice President, Grubb & Ellis Company
– 1985 – 1991: Vice President, Office Specialist, Cragin-Lang, Inc., Cleveland
– 1980 – 1985: Office Leasing Specialist, Adler Braun Company, Cleveland
– 1974 – 1980 Teacher for Cleveland and Cleveland Heights School Systems
Partial Client List
Since joining the company, Mr. Braun has been actively involved in real estate transactions for numerous local and national companies. Below is a list of the companies he has represented, including Tenant Advocate Assignments:
– NACCO Industries
– McGraw Hill
– Bailey Controls
– Advance Advisors LLC
– The Urban League of Cleveland
– Midwest Medical Lab Corp.
– General Electric
– Janik & Dorman
– TTI Corp.
– Edelman Financial
– Avantia Inc.
– North Coast Health Care
Owners which Mr. Braun has had long-term relationships with and has leased their portfolios, include Flair Corporation, Transcon Builders and CW Capital. He has also listed many office buildings with various owners in the Cleveland suburban market.
– Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
– Member and former Developer Awards of Excellent Committee, Northern Ohio Chapter of the National Association of Office and Industrial Parks (NAIOP)
– Former Member, Grubb & Ellis President’s Counsel
Mr. Braun holds a Bachelor’s Degree from Ohio State University and a Master’s Degree from Cleveland State University.