Luis Morejon is Executive Managing Director and Global Facilities Management (FM) leader for Newmark’s Global Corporate Services (GCS) group, an integrated global platform that provides seamless, beginning-to-end corporate services solutions to clients around the world.
Morejon has performed diverse roles in a career spanning nearly two decades at the forefront of global operations leadership, corporate real estate and facilities management across Europe, Asia, and America. He has a proven record of enabling sustainable growth, service optimization, enduring client relationships and new business opportunities. Based in California and speaking three languages, Morejon has extensive cultural insight and international business experience.
Morejon joined Newmark from the Bank of the West-BNP Paribas, where he held the role of Head of Corporate Real Estate Transformation, Operations and Delivery, responsible for planning and directing building operations and services for thousands of employees. He formerly served in leadership roles at CBRE Global Workplace Solutions, Johnson Controls GWS in EMEA and Deutsche Bank in Europe.
As Regional Business Partner for Deutsche Bank Corporate Real Estate and Services (CRES), Morejon delivered expert Customer Relationship Management supporting the Bank’s operations in Italy, Spain and Russia, across retail and corporate portfolios. Representing CRES at executive country/regional decision-making forums and by partnering local business leaders, Morejon shaped portfolio strategies, the CRES service delivery platform, metrics / reporting, and crisis management. A champion of change leadership, transformational and continuous improvement across multiple geographies and vendor partners; Morejon generated 15-20% cost efficiencies through various portfolio optimization initiatives and standardizing FM services across 700+ retail branches and multiple corporate buildings.
Areas of Specialty
- Facilities Management and Optimization
- Global Operations and Portfolio Management
- Client and Vendor Relations
- Change and Project Management
- Resource Management and Planning
- People Leadership
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA), Spanish and Silicon Valley Chapter: Active Member since 2005
- IFMA International: Director, Global Board of Directors since 2019
- EuroFM: Board Member and Chair of Corporate Associates Members, 2010 – 2014
- CoreNet Global, Southern Europe Networking Group, Founding Member and Active Member of Northern California Chapter
Morejon graduated from the National Aviation University in Kiev with a Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering. He obtained his executive MBA at IE Business School in Madrid and completed the High Management Program at IESE Business School.