Luis is responsible of the Listings and Asset Disposition unit for the GCS team. This section is responsible for the promotion and disposition operations of corporate and institutional clients. Some of the service lines are, Highest and Best Use Analysis, Broker Opinion of Value (BOV), Sale and Leaseback operations, among others.
He was part of Prudential Financial for 10 years, a company in the financial sector, focused on the attention and growth of the portfolio of clients. Acquiring a strategic commercial, financial and administrative vision of the business units of the Bajío Region of Mexico (Central Mexico). He was certified by the Mexican Association Stock Exchange Intermediaries (AMIB) with Figure 3 as a Certified Advisor in Investment Strategies.
Later he entered the leather-footwear manufacturing sector as a Partner and Director of one of the most important factories in Latin America, where he was responsible for innovation and broadening within the Plastic Industry, generating new lines of business focused on specialized sales to government, large construction developers and end users.
- Degree in Administration from the Universidad Anáhuac México.
- Diploma in Development and Real Estate Investment organized by the Urban Land Institute (ULI) and the Anahuac University (2017).
- Master’s Degree in Business and Organizational Development from the Universidad Iberoamericana.
- PIC (Certified Real Estate Professional) by AMPI Mexican Association of Real Estate Professionals) as an Industrial and Commercial Real Estate Certified Broker. (2017 - 2020).
- CCIM: Foundations Success in Commercial Real Estate (2018)
- CCIM: 101: Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate. (2019)
- CCIM: Disposition Analysis for Commercial Real Estate (2019)
- CCIM 102: Market Analysis for Commercial Real Estate (2019)