Lucas M. Burbank serves as an executive managing director with Newmark, specializing in industrial and land properties throughout the Wasatch front in Utah. Now in his 12th year with Newmark, Mr. Burbank has represented some of the nation’s largest real estate and industrial companies in transactions totaling more than 17 million square feet and with a combined value of over $500 million. With an education grounded in business finance, he has spent years studying the industrial and land markets, tracking changes to the markets through analyses and reports, many of which have been published. This ongoing macro-perspective and market knowledge has served as the basis for Mr. Burbank to become a top producer in the commercial real estate industry year after year.
- Brokerage Team of the Year, Newmark Grubb ACRES, 2017
- Largest Transaction, Newmark Grubb ACRES, 2017
- Finalist, Business Excellence Award, CCIM Institute, 2016
- Top 12 Agent, Newmark Grubb ACRES, 2016
- Top 20 Agent, Newmark Grubb ACRES, 2012 - 2015
- CCIM Scholarship, CCIM Institute, 2014
- Tomorrow’s Leaders, Real Estate Forum, 2014
- Breakout Agent of the Year, Newmark Grubb ACRES, 2012
- Rookie of the Year, Newmark Grubb ACRES, 2010
- Licensed Utah real estate broker
Mr. holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Utah.
Outside of work, Mr. Burbank is an energetic family man with a wife and five great children.