Owens, located in Florida, joined Newmark in 2022 and currently serves as an Executive Managing Director. A 38-year corporate real estate veteran, Owens has substantial expertise in tenant representation, conducting more than 1000 transactions for clients such as IBM, Bose Corporations, TripAdvisor, Putnam Investments and Raytheon Technologies.
Owens came to Newmark after serving as Executive Vice President for 30 years at McCall & Almy, specializing in real estate advisory for local, national and global companies. Prior to joining McCall & Almy, Owens served as a Senior Director at Cushman & Wakefield after previously acting as Vice President for seven years at CBRE.
Partial Client List
- Bose Corporation
- Putnam Investments
- Raytheon Technologies
- Office Deal of the Year, 2017, 2004, 2003, 1999,1997
- Broker of the Year (McCall Leadership Award), CBA, 2000
- Founder and past Board Member, Exis Global
- Former Chairman, Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Former President, Commercial Brokers Association
- Past Member, United Way Real Estate Industry Leadership Committee
Owens graduated from Millikin University, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Marketing.