Leland Manning joined Newmark’s Alternative Real Estate Assets team in 2018 and currently spearheads the firm’s Single-Family Rental (SFR) group with partner Josh Francis. Together, they specialize in investment sales, joint-venture equity and debt & structured finance for Single-Family Rental properties. Having worked on a variety of alternative real estate asset assignments Manning has been involved in over $15 billion in total transactions throughout his career. He has also worked on various buy-side advisory assignments with Newmark’s parent company Cantor Fitzgerald.
Prior to joining Newmark, Manning worked for a healthcare transactions advisory firm specializing in traditional middle-market and large cap mergers & acquisitions. Manning is active in the National Multifamily Housing Council, (NMHC) and the Information Management Network, (IMN).
Partial List of Transactions
- Project Eagle $1.6 billion
- Aragon Portfolio $1.9 billion
- Project Husky Freddie Mac Financing $1.6 billion
- Merrill Gardens Portfolio - Project Left Coast $700 million
- Project Carrera $700 million
- Brightview Portfolio $630 million
- Project Britton $400 million
- Various Buy-Side Advisory Assignments (with Cantor Fitzgerald) $1 billion+
- Member, National Multifamily Housing Council, (NMHC)
- Member, Information Management Network, (IMN)
Manning earned a Master of Science degree in finance from Southern Methodist University and a Bachelor of Science degree in U.S. history, economics and finance from the University of Alabama.