Lauren Donahue joined Newmark in 2022 when the company acquired McCall & Almy, a Boston-based commercial real estate firm. As Senior Managing Director, Lauren advises medical, educational, and institutional clients on strategies to leverage their real estate assets in pursuit of their respective missions.
Lauren has been in the commercial real estate industry for 14 years. Prior to joining McCall & Almy in 2016, she was involved in multi-family development, overseeing the development process from site acquisition, through entitlement and stabilization.
Partial Client List
- Harvard University / Harvard Allston Land Company
- Northeastern University
- Prospect Hill Academy
- Town of Brookline
- Babson College
- Camp Sewataro
- Dartmouth College
- Episcopal Divinity School
— Connect Media Women in Real Estate, 2019 Commitment to Real Estate and the Community, 2019
- Member, Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)
- Member, National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women Network (CREW)
Lauren graduated from Smith College with a double major in economics and philosophy.