Ladson Montgomery co-founded Newmark Phoenix Realty Group in 1993 with Jim Sebesta and served as president through 2003. In 2004, PRG Developments was launched as a development company capitalizing on the company’s development expertise. Montgomery is responsible for project direction, from underwriting to completion for all development projects. Along with commercial real estate development, he specializes in industrial brokerage services in both local and national markets. In 2015, he completed over 3.5 million square feet of transactions totalling over $100 million dollars in volume.
Montgomery worked with Coldwell Banker Commercial Realty specializing in industrial real estate and Unit Capital (later known as GATX Logistics) as development manager, prior to forming Newmark Phoenix Realty Group.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- One Imeson
- SC Logistics
- Top Industrial Broker, Real Estate Forum, 2015
- Industrial Broker Transaction of the Year” NAIOP Chicago Chapter, 2015
- Top Overall Producer, Newmark Grubb Phoenix Realty Group, 2012
- Industrial Broker of the Year, NAIOP
- Developer of the Year, NAIOP
- Industrial Deal of the Year, NAIOP
- 40 Under 40 Award, Jacksonville Business Journal
- Up and Comer, Jacksonville Business Journal
- Power Broker of the Year, CoStar
- NAIOP of Northeast Florida
- Officer, Jacksonville Bama Club
- Member, Mandarin Rotary Club
- Former regional vice president, University of Alabama National Alumni Association
Montgomery holds a Bachelor of Science degree in marketing and sales from the University of Alabama.