Kyle R. Miller joined Newmark in 2018 and currently serves as an executive managing director of its West Coast retail team in Los Angeles. Mr. Miller specializes in representing institutional and private clients in capital market transactions and investment sales. He has to date completed transactions with a combined value in excess of $5 billion.
Prior to Newmark, Mr. Miller worked for nine years at Savills Studley as a senior managing director. In this role, he advised clients on the acquisition and disposition of retail properties, including neighborhood, community, power center and single-tenant investments.
Prior to Savills Studley, Mr. Miller served as a vice president at Colliers International for two years. He began his career at Grubb & Ellis, now a part of Newmark, where he served as an associate director for two years.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
|AEW||New York Life|
|Brixmor||Paragon Commercial Group|
|Canyon Partners||Regency Centers|
|Combined Properties||Saban Capital|
|DJM Capital Partners||Tourmaline Capital|
|Eastern Real Estate||UBS|
SIGNIFICANT SALES TRANSACTIONS
- Mira Mesa Shopping Center, San Diego, to Stockbridge in private transaction, $229 million
- Chino Spectrum Towne Center, Chino CA, from UBS/Vestar to MetLife, $144 million
- Shops at Rossmoor, Seal Beach, CA, to AEW in private transaction, $126 million
- North Ranch Shopping Center, Westlake Village, to ROIC in private transaction, $122.8 million
- Diamond Ridge at Glendora Marketplace, to UBS in private transaction, $111 million
- Decron Portfolio, from Decron Properties to ROIC, $108.5 million
- Gateway Town Center, from Prism Realty to Clarion, $86.5 million
- El Monte Shopping Center, from Decron Properties to Merlone Geier, $84 million
- Single-tenant Home Depot, Boston, MA, from Eastern Real Estate to Inland Real Estate, $79 million
- Santa Barbara Portfolio, from Eastern Real Estate in private transaction, $72 million
- Broker of the Year, Best Retail Sale, Los Angeles Business Journal, 2015 - 2017
- Tomorrow Leaders Award, Real Estate Forum, 2013
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
- Coach, American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO)
- Member, Westcoast Sports Associates (WSA)
- Member, Surfrider Foundation
Mr. Miller earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business finance from the University of Nevada, Reno.