As a Director within Newmark’s Office Tenant Representation group, Kim Lyon is partnered with Executive Managing Director Scott Hobbs. This high-performing team is recognized across greater Dallas as one of the most active in representing large office tenants on both local and national scales. Kim focuses on building relationships with executive leaders and guides clients through the transaction process, negotiating office relocations, renewals, expansions/contractions, dispositions, build-to-suits and more.
Before transitioning to commercial real estate, Kim was an Executive Vice President, shareholder and Board of Directors member in a highly successful multi-market data cabling/security/AV technology firm. As second in command, Kim helped run the entire operation and lead the sales, marketing and estimating divisions. Her experience adds a first-hand understanding of corporate operations and small business finances and risks. With fifteen years of experience in this area, Kim is able to closely identify with business owners and drive value by making sure the real estate strategies being evaluated align most accurately with their business goals.
Partial List of Clients
- Certainteed/Hunter Douglas – Norcross, GA: 127,000 SF
- Goal Zero/NRG Energy – Salt Lake City, UT: 137,000 SF
- NRG Energy – Plano, TX: 25,000 SF
- NRG Energy – Bryan, TX: 35,000 SF
- Samsung SDS – Plano, TX: 25,000 SF
- T-Mobile – Frisco, TX: 200,000 SF
- Highland Homes – Plano, TX: 45,000 SF
- Noble Royalties – Addison, TX: 22,000 SF
- Kings III Emergency Communications – Coppell, TX: 25,000 SF
- 4Web Medical – Frisco, TX: 15,000 SF
- Dynasty Spirits – Dallas, TX: 70,000 SF
- Texas A&M Equine Initiative Development Committee
- American Quarter Horse Association
- National Reining Horse Association
- National Snaffle Bit Association
- Texas A&M Equestrian Team
- Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine
Kim earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Texas A&M University and an Executive MBA from Southern Methodist University.