Kim L. Moore joined Newmark in 2014 as a part of the firm’s Global Strategy and Consulting Team, a practice within the firm’s Global Corporate Services (GCS). Kim leads the Economic Incentives Advisory and the Economic Development Consulting Services practices. With a diverse background in economic development, incentive negotiation, site selection and strategic planning, Kim leads marketing efforts and strategic planning for both the private and public sectors. Kim is based in Dallas.
Kim has managed multiple projects securing almost 11.2M SF of new and redeveloped space, increasing the tax base with committed investments of more than $1.5 billion, creating over 19,900 new jobs and negotiating over $5.2 billion in incentives.
Kim has developed economic development strategic plans, target industry studies and labor surveys for communities, counties and utilities in California, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, Tennessee and Texas. She is often a featured speaker/panelist at multiple economic development and site selection focused conferences.
Areas of Specialty
- Incentive Negotiation
- Compliance Management
- Location Strategy
- Economic Development Strategic Planning
- Target Industry Analysis
- Economic and Fiscal Impact Analysis
- Business Development
Partial Client HQ and Office Relocation List
- AllianceBernstein’s global HQ
- AT&T’s global HQ
- Farmer Bros. Co.’s HQ including manufacturing and distribution
- MoneyGram International’s global HQ
- Santander Consumer USA’s HQ and customer contact center
- Corpus Christi (CCREDC) Economic Development Strategy & Target Industry Study
- Cleco Corporate Holdings LLC Economic Development Strategy
- Finalist in the GlobeSt. Elite Women of Influence in CRE, Consulting category, 2019
- Two (2) Forty Under 40 Awards, Dallas Business Journal and DCI / IEDC, 2013
- Three (3) Deals of the Year, Dallas Business Journal Best Real Estate, 2008
- Member, Site Selectors Guild, 2022 (Associate Member, 2021)
- Certified Economic/Community Developer (CEcD), 2020
- Certified Economic Development Finance Professional (EDFP), 2008
- Member, International Economic Development Council (IEDC), since 2001
Kim graduated from the University of North Texas with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree majoring in Marketing. She is also a graduate of the Economic Development Institute sponsored by the University of Oklahoma. Kim completed the Advanced Economic Development Leadership Master Practitioner (MEDP) certification sponsored by the University of New Mexico, Clemson University, Texas Christian University, and the University of Southern Mississippi.