Kevin Maughan serves as a Property Manager in Newmark Zimmer’s Kansas City office, where he focuses on owner-occupied office and industrial assets. With more than a decade of experience in operations and management, he excels at team leadership, consensus building and emergency preparedness. Prior to joining Newmark Zimmer, Kevin oversaw the operations of a large ski resort, including the hiring and training of more than 200 employees and the operation and management of high-end assets. His punctuality and creative thinking have won him numerous awards and accolades in his professional career.
- State of Kansas Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- State of Missouri Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Certified OSHA, 10-hour General Industrial Safety and Health, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, U.S. Department of Labor
- Certified Pool and Spa Operator
- Certified Incident Command System Director, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, 2016-2019
- Safety Committee Director, Telluride Ski & Golf Resort, 2008-2013, 2017-2019
- Certified Diver, PADI Scuba Diving
- Mobile Area Rapid Response Team, Town of Mountain Village Gondola Rescue, 2010-2019
Kevin earned his Master of Business Administration from Colorado State University and his bachelor’s degree from the University of Kansas.