Ken Isenbarger, SIOR, serves as a Managing Director in the Columbus, Ohio, office of Newmark, where he specializes in the commercial office market. Since 1995, Mr. Isenbarger has been a trusted advisor providing a variety of corporate real estate solutions to many national and local corporate clients. His experience includes the leasing/sale of several high-profile assignments for corporations, institutional investors and pension fund advisors. In addition, Mr. Isenbarger provides tenant representation services, including site acquisition/disposition, lease negotiation and market analysis.
Mr. Isenbarger maintains a strong standing in the commercial real estate community. His professional, detail-oriented approach has made him a valuable asset for many long-term clients in Central Ohio and around the country. His 27-year career also includes brokerage positions at JLL and Cushman & Wakefield.
Mr. Isenbarger’s portfolio includes many institutional landlords, such as AEW Capital Management, Berwind Property Group, Ever Bank, GE Capital, General Electric, Lend Lease Real Estate Investments, Nationwide Realty Investors, Skilken Properties, St. Paul Properties and UnitedHealth Group.
As a tenant representative, Mr. Isenbarger has provided services for many local and national clients including Deloitte, General Electric, Ricoh, Sears, Synchrony, UBS and Vision Service Plan.
Partial List of Notable Transactions
- Columbia Gas, 240,000 SF
- Synchrony, 150,000 SF
- Jones Day, 90,000 SF
- United Healthcare, 87,000 SF
- McGraw Hill, 70,000
- XPO Logistics, 63,000 SF
- Meadowbrook Insurance, 61,000 SF
- Community Choice Financial, 55,000 SF
- State Auto, 54,000 SF
- Top Five Producer, Newmark
- Top Five Producer, Continental Realty Ltd.
- Top Producer Award, Columbus Board of Realtors
- Largest Transaction, Columbus Board of Realtors
- CoStar Power Broker
- SIOR designation, Society of Industrial and Office Brokers (SIOR)
- Member, NAIOP
- Member, Columbus Commercial, Industrial, and Investment Realtors® (CCIIR) Personal Affiliations
- Member, Athletic Club of Columbus
Mr. Isenbarger earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing from The Ohio State University. He is married with three children.