Ken White joined Newmark in December 2015 and currently serves as a Vice Chairman in the El Segundo, California, office. A 32-year veteran of the real estate industry, White is a member of the investment sales team led by Kevin Shannon, Co-Head of U.S. Capital Markets. Since joining Team Shannon as a senior vice president in 2006, he has been involved in the listing and sale of over $57 billion of office, industrial, retail, multifamily, self-storage, land and studio product.
White joined Newmark after serving for more than nine years as an Executive Vice President with CBRE’s West Coast investment team. He previously served as a Senior Vice President at Summit Commercial, where he was responsible for the acquisition and development of commercial office, industrial, retail and multifamily properties. During his 12-year tenure with Summit, White was responsible for more than $12 billion in total transaction volume. He also developed over 2 million square feet of Class A office product in various markets throughout the Western United States, 1 million square feet of industrial product in California and five self-storage facilities.
From 1988 to 1994, White was Director of Development and Asset Manager at Investment Development Management, Inc., where he was responsible for 2.5 million square feet of office and retail projects and more than 1,500 apartment units in California.
- Vice Chairman, Newmark, 2023–present
- Executive Managing Director, Newmark, January 2016–2023
- Senior Vice President, Investment Group, CBRE, November 2006–December 2015
- Senior Vice President and Partner, Summit Commercial Properties, 1994–2006
- Director of Development and Asset Manager, Investment Development Management, 1988–1994
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Urban Land Institute
White graduated magna cum laude from Chapman University, where he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.