Kati Brigham joined Newmark in 2022 when the company acquired McCall & Almy, a Boston-based commercial real estate firm, and she currently serves as a Managing Director. Over the last 13 years, Kati has worked with institutional and medical clients managing their real estate portfolios and strategically planning for their long-term business goals. Now primarily serving our largest healthcare portfolio, she has completed millions of square feet in leasing transactions and extensions as well as negotiated multiple land and building purchases
Prior to Newmark, Kati was with McCall & Almy for over 13 years.
Partial Client List
- Mass General Brigham and affiliated entities
- Town of Andover
- Women of FIRE by Banker & Tradesman, 2019
- Member, Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)
- Member, National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Member, Business Associates Club
- Smuttynose Rockfest Half Marathon, 2014
- Boston Tough Mudder, 2013
- Board of Directors, South Shore Habitat for Humanity
Kati graduated with a BS in Recreation Management & Policy from the University of New Hampshire.