Karol Rybaczuk joined Newmark in August 2018 and works as a Consultant in the Global Strategy Consulting practice within the firm’s Global Corporate Services (GCS). He focuses on location strategy in the EMEA region.
In current role, Rybaczuk provides industry research and economic data analysis for site selection projects for EU clients. With focus on labor force characteristics, Karol also created tools for economic development projects for US clients. From 2018 to 2020 he worked as a Business Research Analyst within the Global Knowledge Center team of Newmark. Karol has 7 years of combined experience in CRE research, consulting, economic analysis and forecasting.
Before joining Newmark, Rybaczuk worked as a Research Analyst in JLL’s EMEA Corporate Research team, analyzing occupier real estate market trends, monitoring EMEA office markets and supporting Thought Leadership Corporate Solutions outputs. Prior to his experience in real estate industry, he worked in Société Générale where he supported the Chief Economist for Poland, preparing macroeconomic forecasts and analyzing economic data for Poland and other CEE countries.
Areas of Specialty
- Location Benchmarking & Site Selection
- Economic & Industry Research
- Labor Market Analysis
- Data Analysis & Forecasting
- 1st place Winner, Newmark Global Corporate Services EU Hackathon, 2020
- 1st place Winner, Best Macroeconomic Analysts in Poland (prognozy-gospodarki.pl), 2018
- 2nd place Winner, Best Macroeconomic Analysts in Poland (prognozy-gospodarki.pl), 2019
- Member, ‘prognozy-gospodarki.pl’ Forecasting Team, 2016-present
- Member, 4Future Student’s Association (awarded by the National Bank of Poland), 2012-2014
Rybaczuk graduated from Warsaw School of Economics where he earned a master’s degree in Quantitative Methods in Economics and Information Systems. He also earned a bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics from University of Lodz.