CA RE License #01268331
Justin Bautista is an Executive Managing Director with Newmark, where he represents sellers and buyers of apartment buildings in Santa Clara and San Mateo counties as well as the surrounding Bay Area. Bautista also specializes in 1031 tax-deferred exchanges, many of which involve owners selling their apartment buildings and exchanging into triple-net retail investments or larger apartment complexes. He has over 17 years of experience and has completed over 480 closings totaling in excess of $1.75 billion in sales.
Prior to joining Newmark, Justin spent eight years at Cushman & Wakefield (formerly Cassidy Turley/DTZ), where he served as an Executive Managing Director and consistently ranked among the top 20 agents companywide. He also spent eight years at Marcus & Millichap and served as Vice President of Investments and Senior Director of that firm’s National Multi-Housing Group.
- Most Apartment Sides in Santa Clara County, 2016
- Newmark Top Performers Award 2016
- Newmark Top Producers Award 2016
- Finalist, Investment Broker of the Year, Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB), 2015
- Top Five Agent Companywide, Cushman & Wakefield, 2014 and 2015
- Top 20 Agent Companywide, Cushman & Wakefield, 2009 - 2015
- Pursuit of Excellence Award, Cushman & Wakefield, 2009 - 2015
- Number One Apartment Agent, Cushman & Wakefield, 2014 and 2015
- 40 under 40 Award, Silicon Valley Business Journal, 2014
- National Achievement Award, Marcus & Millichap, 2003 - 2008
- Top 5 Agent, Marcus & Millichap Palo Alto, 2003 - 2008
- Outstanding Performance Award, Marcus & Millichap, 2001 - 2008
- Rookie of the Year, Marcus & Millichap, 2000
Justin graduated magna cum laude from the University of California, Davis, with a Bachelor of Science degree in managerial economics. He was raised in Sunnyvale, California.