Julie Gray joined Newmark in 2022 as an Executive Managing Director from McCall & Almy, a Boston-based commercial real estate firm acquired by Newmark. Julie is involved in corporate real estate advisory projects related to acquisition and disposition strategies, strategic planning, and tenant representation. Over her nearly 30-year career in commercial real estate, Julie’s leadership and mentorship have fostered an environment of teamwork and collaboration that provides clients with unparalleled service.
Prior to McCall & Almy, Julie worked for NHT, a real estate and project management firm in Minneapolis, MN.
Partial Client List
- Harvard University
- Berklee College of Music
- Northeastern University
- Suffolk University
- Town of Andover
- Mass General Brigham and affiliated entities
- CoStar Power Broker Award, 2003
- Guest Speaker, Commercial Brokers Association (CBA) Outstanding Women Conversation
- Member, Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)
- Member, National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women Network (CREW)
- Boston Marathon runner, 2012
- American Diabetes Association
- The Jimmy Fund
Julie graduated with a Master of Business Administration degree from Northeastern D’Amore-McKim School of Business and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Art History from the University of Massachusetts.