As Associate Vice President of Property Management for Newmark in Cleveland, Ohio, Judy Simon is responsible for Newmark’s Property Management operations and personnel. Ms. Simon teams with local Newmark leadership to strengthen and expand client relationships throughout the market. A 30-year commercial real estate veteran, Ms. Simon has substantial expertise in budget preparation, lease administration, physical management, tenant and client relations and financial reporting.
Ms. Simon joined Newmark from Cushman & Wakefield, where she had served as a senior property manager. In this role, she provided oversight of a diverse portfolio of office, industrial and retail assets. Prior to C&W, Ms. Simon was an assistant vice president at Continental Realty. This was preceded by 14 years as CBRE’s director of operations of asset services. In this position, Ms. Simon was responsible for the management of 1.2 million square feet of office/retail and industrial properties, new business transition and supporting the market leader in overseeing the daily operations of the Cleveland portfolio.
- National Top 10 Real Estate Manager of the Year, CBRE, 2005 and 2011
- CPM® of the Year, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), 2006
- Real Estate Manager of the Year, CBRE, 2002 - 2004
- Team Player of the Year, CBRE
- Board of trustees, Historic Gateway Neighborhood Corporation, 2017-2019
- Member and chairman elect, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International, Cleveland
- Former vice chairman of the board, 2013; former chapter president, 2007 and 2009, IREM
Licenses and Designations
- Certified Property Manager (CPM®), IREM
Ms. Simon earned a Master of Science degree in urban studies and a Bachelor of Arts and Sciences degree from Cleveland State University.