Juan Antonio join NKF in 2019 to create Hotels and Hospitality area for Mexico and LatAm. With more than 30 years of experience and a long career in both the private and public sectors, mainly in Economic Development, Economy, Tourism and Finance areas, he has held different positions such as CEO and Chairman of the Motores Group, a GM car dealerships, CEO of Autolatina, CEO VR M&A Mexico, Secretary and Undersecretary of Economic Development of the State of Baja California, and also as independent advisor for private companies, investors and developers who have or want to establish operations in Mexico
During his time in the public and private sectors, he managed investments for $14,500 million dollars, among which Toyota, Samsung, Sharp, Mitsubishi, UTC, Skyworks, Thomson, NEC, SONY, LG, DAEWOO stand out. In the tourism sector, projects in different States in Baja California, Baja California Sur, Nayarit, Jalisco and Quintana Roo like Fox Studios, Cabo Santos, Cabo Bello, El Anhelo, El Playón, Hoteles Quinta Real, La Capilla, Rancho Buena Vista, among others.
Juan Antonio has participated as representative of Mexico in the NAFTA negotiations, as APEC General Coordinator 2002 in Mexico, COPARMEX Counselor, President of Economic Development of Ciudad Juárez, Counselor of El Paso Regional Economic Development, Secretary of the Board of AMDA , President of UCAN And Secretary of the TyT Board of directors
• BA in Business Administration by the National University of San Diego
• Postgraduate studies on Executive Management by the IPADE Business School.
• Postgraduate studies in Economic Development from Oklahoma University
• Postgraduate studies in Economic Development from FDI Conway of London
• Postgraduate studies in Investment Funds from the Anahuac University México