JP Weldon joined Newmark in 2022 where he serves as a managing director in the firm’s Boston office. He specializes in strategic consulting, tenant representation, acquisition/disposition services and development advisory for healthcare organizations and other institutional clients.
JP has brokered hundreds of acquisitions, lease transactions, and dispositions on behalf of medical clients. In addition to his transaction-based experience, he has been involved in various strategic consulting engagements and advised clients on several landmark development projects. JP regularly works with some of the most prestigious healthcare institutions in the United States including Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and Spaulding Rehab among other clients.
JP came to Newmark after serving as a Vice President within McCall & Almy’s institutional advisory group for six years with a focus on submarkets surrounding hospitals, universities and medical-academic clusters. He originally joined McCall & Almy as an analyst responsible for modelling a wide range of transactions across all major asset classes.
JP graduated from Boston University’s Questrom School of Business earning a degree in finance.
List of Notable Transactions
- 830 and 850 Boylston Street in Chestnut Hill, MA – Brigham and Women’s acquisition of building portfolio from The Davis Companies ($115 million)
- 195 West Street, Waltham, MA – 63,500 SF, full-building lease between BXP and Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston
- 600 Main Street, Cambridge, MA - Advised Ragon Institute on the development of a 200,000 SF, state-of-the-art lab building in heart of Kendall Square
- One Bowdoin Square, 50 Staniford and 101 Merrimac Street – Major lease transactions in the medical-cluster adjacent to Mass General main campus
- 77 Avenue Louis Pasteur – Brigham and Women’s lab lease in Longwood Medical Area
- Various other development advisory projects for healthcare and institutional clients totaling over $1 billion in value
Partial Client List
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Network
- Ragon Institute
- Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston
- Procter & Gamble
- Connect CRE 2021 Next Gen Award
- Member, Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)
- Member, Real Estate Finance Association (REFA)
- Member, NAIOP Massachusetts
- Member, Boston University Real Estate Alumni Association
- United Way Community Builders – Co-Chair
- Compassionate Care ALS (CCALS)
JP graduated from Boston University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Finance.