As an Associate Director with Newmark’s Denver office, Josh Pons is a tenant representation specialist focusing on scaling office users at the local, regional, and global level. He assists clients with all aspects of brokerage and real estate advisory; including workplace strategy, flexible lease solutions, acquisitions, expansions, and relocations to better achieve their business goals.
Josh is part of the founding team within Newmark’s Technology and Innovation Practice group, a group of specialized advisors focusing on the Technology, Advertising, Media and Information (TAMI), Media and Telecom (TMT) sectors providing global connectivity to our clients.
Prior to joining Newmark, he worked to establish a branch office in Norfolk, Virginia for Commonwealth Commercial Partners and Commonwealth Lodging, initially managing a portfolio of Suburban Office Assets. Josh later shifted his focus to tenant representation and receivership dispositions, consulting closely with banking relations in the region to handle distressed properties across the Southeast.
Partial List of Lease Transaction
- Centennial Resources: 68,000 SF
- Freshworks: 44,000 SF
- Fivetran: 40,000 SF
- VinylMePlease: 14,000 SF
- Pivot Energy: 12,000 SF
- Ombud: 12,000 SF
- Sonder: 12,000 SF
- Flowhub: 11,000 SF
- Whiting Management Resources: 9,000 SF
- Electrum: 8,000 SF
- Norwich University: 7,000 SF
- Logical Position: 7,000 SF
- Urban-Gro: 6,000 SF
- Parsyl: 6,000 SF
- Rising Star, Newmark, 2016-2019
Professional and Personal Affiliations
- Member, Newmark’s Technology & Innovation Practice Group
- Colorado Companies to Watch, Partner Team
- Colorado Technology Association, Member
- Denver Startup Cribs Sessions, Denver Startup Week, 2016-2020
- Downtown Denver Partnership, Member Experience Committee, 2018-2019
- Impact Denver, Spring 2018
Josh earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from the University of Kentucky.