As a Director with Newmark, Josh Francis co-leads the firm’s Single-Family Rental, (SFR) group in partnership with Leland Manning where he specializes in debt and equity placement for properties across the United States. Bringing nearly 10 years of experience, Francis focuses on structuring, sourcing, marketing and placement of mortgage financings, mezzanine loans and structured financings for both single assets and portfolios. While he is experienced in all residential and commercial products, his current focus revolves around SFR.
Previously an Associate with HFF/JLL’s Dallas team, Francis helped facilitate over $4.2 billion of debt financings and raised over $150 million of equity across more than 100 transactions. Prior to his time there, he was an Associate within the Real Estate Finance group at Goldman Sachs in Dallas. Francis is active in the National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC), Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) and the Information Management Network, (IMN).
Partial Client List
- Anderson Residential Communities
- Birtcher Anderson & Davis
- Breunig Ventures
- Caddis Healthcare Real Estate
- Cardinal Residential Ventures
- Chaparral Partners
- Clay Development
- Fuller Realty Partners
- JB Howell
- Koa Partners
- Koch Real Estate Investments
- Larson Capital Management
- Material Capital Partners
- Saxony Capital
- Silverstone Senior Living
- Victory Base
- Member, National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC)
- Member, Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA)
- Information Management Network (IMN)
Francis graduated from the University of Texas in Austin with a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics.