Jordan Gosin is a Senior Managing Director at Newmark’s Manhattan headquarters. Working with Managing Director Joshua Gosin, Gosin specializes in both tenant and owner representation.
Gosin represents numerous agencies, including The Factory LIC, 30-30 Forty-Seventh Avenue; Innolabs LIC, 45-18 Court Square W; Urban Yard LIC, 40-09 21st Street; 37-11 35th Avenue, LIC; The Whale Brooklyn, 14 53rd Street; 138 West 25th Street; and 49 West 45th Street.
Additionally, Gosin has represented several owners, including Allied Properties, AM Properties, APF Properties, Atlas Capital, CW Capital, Empire State Equities, Famurb Company, Green Oak, Hans Holterbosch Inc., Invesco, Republic Investment Co, Rechler Equities, The Chapman Group, The Chetrit Group, Gural Family Portfolio, Partners Group, SL Green, The Moinian Group and The Related Group.
Prior to becoming a broker, Gosin was a research analyst in Newmark’s research department, where he gained valuable experience and became intimately familiar with New York City’s commercial real estate market.
Gosin’s deals include:
- Public Storage: 410,000 SF (385 Gerard Avenue - Sale)
- Macy’s: 145,000 SF (30-30 Forty-seventh Avenue, Long Island City)
- DCAS NYC Health: (30-30 Forty-seventh Avenue, Long Island City)
- AM Property Holdings: 80,000 SF (Building Portfolio Sale)
- Brooklyn Labs School: 80,000 SF (77 Sands Street, Brooklyn)
- AM Properties: 78,000 SF (420 Fifth Avenue)
- Spinmaster: 75,000 SF (30-30 Forty-seventh Avenue, Long Island City)
- New York Film Academy: 72,000 SF (17 Battery Place)
- Tourneau: 70,000 SF (30-30 Forty-seventh Avenue, Long Island City)
- Simpson Thacher Bartlett: 70,000 SF (385 Gerard Avenue, Bronx)
- Socceroof: 65,000 SF (14 Whale Square, Brooklyn)
- Anthony Lawrence of New York: 60,000 SF (32-33 Forty-seventh Avenue, Long Island City)
- Madewell: 60,000 SF (30-30 Forty-seventh Avenue, Long Island City)
- Well Fargo Private Banking: 60,000 SF (280 Park Avenue)
- Persistent Systems: 58,000 SF (601 West 26th Street)
- LiveOn NY: 57,000 SF (30-30 Forty-seventh Avenue, Long Island City)
- Diageo North America: 56,000 SF (530 Fifth Avenue)
- We Work: 56,000 SF (54 West 40th Street)
- Health & Hospitals Corporation: 48,000 SF (30-30 Forty-seventh Avenue, Long Island City)
- Vayner Media: 46,000 SF (21-10 Fifty-first Avenue)
- Cablevision: 45,000 SF (530 Fifth Avenue)
- Two Sigma Investments: 32,000 SF (379 West Broadway)
- Good Friend Storage: 30,000 SF (166 East 124th Street)
- We Work: 27,000 SF (1156 Avenue of the Americas)
- West Publishing: 25,000 SF (530 Fifth Avenue)
- Guidepost Montessori: 25,000 SF (775 Columbus Avenue)
- Display Technologies: 23,000 SF (1111 Marcus Avenue)
- Comme Des Garcons: 21,000 SF (160 Lexington Avenue)
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority: 21,000 SF (27-35 Jackson Avenue, Long Island City)
- Ralph Lauren: 20,000 SF (30-30 Forty-seventh Avenue)
- Comprehensive Care Management Corp: 20,000 SF (1200 Waters Place, Bronx)
- Legal Aid Society: 20,000 SF (349 East 149th Street, Bronx)
- School Construction Authority: 19,000 SF (27- 35 Jackson Avenue, Long Island City)
- Halo Brands: 17,500 SF (30-30 Forty-seventh Avenue, Long Island City)
- Make-Up Designory Group: 17,000 SF (65 Broadway)
- Polis World School: 16,200 SF (12 East 79th Street)
- Wetherby-Pembridge School NY: 16,000 SF (7 East 96th Street)
- The LePort School: 15,000 SF (292 Court Street)
- Guidepost Montessori School: 9,000 SF (190 South First Street, Brooklyn)
- Children’s Academy NYC: 15,000 SF (317 East 50th Street)
Gosin received The Aaron Gural Award from Newmark in 2020 and was named Director of the Year for the Tri-State Region by Newmark in 2015. He previously received Newmark’s Rising Star award in 2012 and Junior Broker of the Year award in 2009.
Gosin is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), an executive board member of The Goose Brothers Media Inc., The Goose Label; The Goose Family Foundation; and the advisory board for Traillo. He has also held fundraising events for Autism Speaks, SMA Patients and JDRF.
In addition, Gosin, in collaboration with his brother, Josh Gosin, published his first children’s book of the series, The Adventures of Lexton: Super Savings Account. The books chronicle the educational adventures of a young lion named Lexton (theadventuresoflexton.com).
Gosin graduated cum laude from Plattsburgh University, where he majored in psychology and minored in business. While attending the university, he was a member of the Psi Chi - National Honor Society in Psychology.