John Richardson joined Newmark Phoenix Realty Group as a partner in February 1993. He specializes in industrial real estate consulting and transaction services and manages the Phoenix staff. Since joining Newmark Phoenix Realty Group, Richardson has brokered sales and leases of many significant transactions including a 1.5 million square foot lease to Laney & Duke/Haines, an 817,000 square foot lease to Samsonite and a 550,000 square foot lease to Fanatics.
Richardson worked in the construction industry as an assistant superintendent for the James M. Barker Company prior to joining Newmark Phoenix Realty Group.
- NAIOP of Northeast Florida
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR), Florida Chapter President: 2005; Board Member 2019
- Cornerstone Commercial & Industrial Task Force Chairman: 2001
- NAIOP/Jacksonville Business Journal Industrial & Commercial Real Estate Guide, Chairman: 1997, 2001
- One of the Leaders of the 1985 Georgia Southern University National Championship Football Team
Awards and Recognition
- NAIOP “Industrial Transaction of the Year” Nominee: 2011
- NAIOP “Industrial Broker of the Year” Winner: 1999, 2000, 2002
- Jacksonville Business Journal Golden Pen Award Winner: 2001, 2005
- Cabot Properties
- EastGroup Properties
- Tech Packaging, Inc.
- True North Investments
- Real Capital Solutions
- First Winthrop
- Oakmont Industrial Group
- Park Square Realty
- Florida School Book Depository
- W.P. Carey
- DRA Advisors
- Jacksonville Business Journal Market Writer: 1993 - 2010
- Eagle Football Alumni Association, Board of Directors: 2004 - Present
- Eagle Football Alumni Association, President, 2004 to 2006
- Volunteer, Gabriel House of Care
Richardson graduated from Georgia Southern University with a B.B.A. in Management.