John McMillan, SIOR, has been an industrial real estate services broker in Los Angeles for 30 years and is the leader of the McMillan Team. He has a widely varied background assisting clients with building and site acquisitions, dispositions, lease negotiations, tenant relocations, institutional landlord agency representation and development assignments. The team joined Newmark in August 2016, after 24 years at Cushman & Wakefield, where they were a consistent national top producing team for the industrial division. After just two (2) years at Newmark, Mr. McMillan ranked as the top industrial broker for Newmark in 2018.
- 1,428 closed transactions, totaling more than $4.6 billion (as of May 2021)
- Top 5 Newmark Industrial Teams: 2017-2020
- Top Newmark U.S. Industrial Broker: 2018
- Newmark Chairman’s Circle - Top 100 U.S.: 2020, 2018
- Top 5 Industrial Broker in the U.S., C&W: 2015, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2002-2004, 2002
- #1 Industrial Broker in the Western U.S., C&W: 2013, 2010, 2004-2006, 2002
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
Mr. McMillan earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is also a graduate of Loyola High School of Los Angeles.