John Malloy is Executive Managing Director, Wisconsin Market Leader for Newmark’s offices in Milwaukee and Madison. John is actively involved in client service and tenant matters and in business development, improving financial performance and supporting the recruiting and retention of top talent.
John joined Newmark following its 2019 acquisition of MLG Commercial, where he had been a principal since 2001. Prior to MLG Commercial, John spent more than 12 years in the Milwaukee office of Arthur Andersen and four years as a partner in the Milwaukee office of BDO Seidman.
- Licensed certified public accountant (CPA)
- Licensed real estate broker
- NAI Global Leadership Council, 2009-2014
- Board member, Milwaukee Public Museum
- Past chairman, Accounting Advisory Board, Marquette University
- Past board member and former president of the board of directors, Great Lakes Hemophilia Foundation
- Past board member and finance committee chairman, Nativity Jesuit Middle School
John earned Bachelor of Arts degrees in accounting and economics from the University of St. Thomas.