As Vice President of Critical Environments, John Dupree provides national oversight of Data Centers across the United States, ensuring site continuity throughout the client’s entire portfolio.
Mr. Dupree joined Newmark Property Management Services Division in 2012 as the Critical Data Center Chief Engineer. In this role, he was responsible for planning, coordinating, and leading operations and maintenance teams which provide a variety of O&M services within multiple 24/7/365 critical environments.
A highly experienced and versatile asset of Newmark’s engineering division, Mr. Dupree delivers tailored maintenance solutions with the intent of staying one step ahead of the building and client needs. With more than 35 years of experience in general business administration, building development and facilities management and all facets of electrical construction, manufacturing and maintenance – with extensive knowledge in Critical Data Center Operations – Mr. Dupree is adaptable, focused and strives to perform the highest levels of service delivery.
Mr. Dupree recently received his Master of Arts degree in Data Centre Leadership and Management from Anglia Ruskin University where he is a member of the second graduating class.
- Certified Data Center Management Professional
- Technical Affiliate, International Electrical Testing Association
- Member, International Facilities Management Association (IFMA)
- Member, U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Member, 7x24 Exchange International
- Board Member, Sierra Foothills Rugby Club, Loomis, CA
Master’s Degree – Data Center Leadership and Management – Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, UK.