John DeGrinis, SIOR, serves as an executive managing director in Newmark’s office in Woodland Hills. Mr. DeGrinis is a senior member of the top performing industrial team in North Los Angeles. The team joined Newmark in 2019 as part of the firm’s expansion into this market, which consists of the San Fernando Valley, Ventura County, the Santa Clarita Valley and the Tejon Ranch Commerce Center. Mr. DeGrinis and his fellow team members, Patrick DuRoss, SIOR, Jeff Abraham, SIOR, and Kate Borden, have a collective track record of 75 years in the commercial real estate industry.
Mr. DeGrinis, specializes in industrial leasing, sales, land development and tenant representation in North Los Angeles. Over the past 10 years, the DeGrinis team has completed transactions totaling more than 25 million square feet and $1.4 billion in consideration.
The team came to Newmark from Colliers International, where Mr. DeGrinis most recently served as a senior executive vice president. He began his real estate career at Colliers in 1986. Since then, he has consistently been among the top producers in North Los Angeles and has earned a reputation for honesty, integrity and performance for his diverse clientele.
|Amoroso Development||Majestic Realty|
|ARKA Properties Group||Penwood Real Estate Investment Management|
|Black Equities Group||Rexford Industrial
|Cabot Properties||Sares Regis Group
|Chase Partners||Sheridan Ebbert Development|
|First Industrial||Tejon Ranch Company|
|Global Logistic Properties||Van Nuys Airport Industrial Center|
|Invesco Real Estate
||Xebec Development Group
|Aryzta||One Source Distributors|
|BBA Aviation||Ontic Engineering & Manufacturing|
||Ricoh Printing Systems
|Independent Electric Supply
|La Brea Bakery
|Living Spaces Furniture
- President’s Circle Award, Colliers International, 1998-2002, 2004-2008, 2012-2016
- Broker of the Year, San Fernando Valley Business Journal, 2011 and 2012
- Largest Dollar Volume Industrial Transaction, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), 2010
- CoStar Power Broker, 2010
- Largest Industrial Multi-City Assignment Transaction, Colliers, 2008
- AIR Award for Largest Transaction, 2000
- L. Boyd Higgins Circle of Excellence, Colliers, 1996 and 1997
- Max L. Green Circle of Excellence, Colliers, 1994
- Rookie of the Year, Colliers International, 1988
- Member and past president, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Greater Los Angeles Chapter
- Member and past president, AIR Commercial Real Estate Association
Mr. DeGrinis earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration / Real Estate Finance from the University of Denver.