John Crawford joined Newmark in 2020, at the company’s Rutherford, New Jersey, office. John currently serves as an associate on a top leasing team alongside Directors Daniel Reider and Harrison Russell.
Mr. Crawford specializes in tenant and landlord representation throughout New Jersey. As a real estate professional, Mr. Crawford’s primary objective is to partner with his clients to develop and implement real estate strategies that meet their financial and operational objectives.
Before joining Newmark Knight Frank, Mr. Crawford worked with Arrive Logistics in Austin, Texas and The Ridgewood Country Club in Paramus, New Jersey.
- Licensed New Jersey real estate broker
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative:
- Scotch Porter Headquarters
- Fidelis Investors Headquarters
- StreetCop Training LLC Headquarters
- JAG Physical Therapy New Jersey Portfolio
As a landlord representative:
- HK Organization: 333 Washington Street, Jersey City
- Signature Acquisitions: 121 Chanlon Road, New Providence
- Paramount Assets: 17 Academy Street, Newark
Mr. Crawford graduated from Fordham University’s Gabelli School of Business in 2018, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, concentrating in Finance and Marketing.