James Brady joined Newmark in 2015 and currently serves as a Senior Managing Director in the company’s Boston office and specializes in both tenant and landlord representation. Before joining Newmark, Mr. Brady worked for Cushman & Wakefield’s downtown brokerage team.
Mr. Brady joined Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. in 1998 as an associate in the Commercial Brokerage Services Group, where he worked for 17 years. His responsibilities included brokerage and advisory work for tenants and landlords regarding the leasing, acquisition and disposition of commercial and industrial properties. In 1999, Mr. Brady received Cushman & Wakefield’s prestigious Service Excellence Award. This honor is given to the team that exemplifies outstanding service to its clients. Mr. Brady and his partner received the highest client satisfaction ratings out of 50 brokers throughout Cushman & Wakefield’s New England region. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, he spent two years working on marketing and leasing downtown office buildings for Lincoln Property Company. Mr. Brady was awarded the Commercial Brokers Association’s Downtown Boston Office Deal of the Year Award in 2004 and 2006 and was a finalist for the award in 2008 and 2010.
Partial Landlord Client and Property List
- AEW/Saracen Properties - 2 Oliver Street
- AEW - 699 Boylston
- AMB Property Corporation - 88 Black Falcon Avenue
- Anglo-Irish Bank - 45 Milk Street
- A.W. Perry - 40 Summer Street
- Brickman Properties/NY Life Investments - 1 Bowdoin Square
- Broadway Partners - 10 Post Office Square
- Chiofaro Company - 1&2 International Place
- Clarion Partners - 535-545 Boylston Street & 1 Liberty Square
- Columbia Realty Trust - 116 Huntington Avenue
- Equity Office Properties - 100 Summer Street
- Synergy Investments - 185 Dartmouth Street
- The Davis Companies and Rockpoint Group - Tower Point
Partial Past and Present Tenant Client List
- Member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB)
- Member, St. Lawrence University Alumni Association
- Member and contributor, Ducks Unlimited, Wildlife Forever
- Supporter, Boston Children’s Hospital, American Cancer Society, Arthritis Foundation
Mr. Brady earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in government from St. Lawrence University.