Jessica Rose is a Senior Project Manager with Newmark Global Corporate Services, leading project management based in Newmark’s Dallas office. A seasoned professional with over two decades of experience, Rose is responsible for providing integrated project management and construction management services to clients. Rose possesses a diverse skill set with a strong focus on building relationships.
Before joining Newmark in 2021, Rose was contracting directly with large office clients and developers in Silicon Valley, in addition to leading project management for the Newmark San Jose office. Previously, she spent nearly five years working with Federal Realty Investment Trust, one of the largest retail REITs in the U.S. Rose has project managed delivery of over 1 million square feet of retail and office space, including one of the most prominent retail projects in the Bay Area, Santana Row.
Rose began her career at Trumark Commercial, a private developer focusing on ground-up development and renovation of industrial, R&D, office, and retail space. In her 14 years with Trumark, she was responsible for every aspect of assigned projects, from acquisition to disposition.
Areas of Specialty
- Construction Management
- Project Management
- Retail Industry
- Ground-Up Development
- Contract Negotiation
Partial Project List
- Zoox, Inc. Foster City – Six story office with commercial kitchen, 140,000 SF
- Zscaler San Jose – TI and lab, 120,000 SF
- 550 S. Winchester – Façade remodel, lobby renovation and interior market ready
- Santana Row – Mixed-use office and retail, 600,000+ SF
- Westgate Center – Retail mall, 650,000 SF
- Old Town Center – Retail center, 100,000 SF
- 690 E. Arques – Office/R&D flex building renovation and reposition, 65,000 SF
- Alcosta Medical Center – Land development of Class A medical office building
- ICSC, CDP