Jerry Hopkins joined Newmark in 2017 and currently serves as an Executive Managing Director in the company’s Dallas, Texas, office. An 18-year real estate veteran, Jerry has substantial expertise on the disposition of single tenant net lease retail, office and industrial properties. For the past 18 years, Hopkins has focused exclusively on single tenant sales. He has sold an industry leading 110 FedEx properties totaling more than $1.5 billion in sales. Jerry has led 1031 engagements for his family office clients in excess of $300MM.
Prior to his tenure in the real estate industry, Hopkins served in several sales positions at IBM, where he called on Fortune 500 clients in the financial services and distribution sectors. He also spent his youth working for Auto Refinish Distributors where he learned the intricacies of the logistics business.
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- $93MM FedEx Freight cross-dock truck terminal located in Edwardsville, KS (A 330 door terminal, the largest terminal in the FedEx Network)
- Amazon Warehouse Distribution Center-Odessa, TX
- Hyster-Yale-Berea, KY (600K SF Industrial Warehouse)
- Clorox-Rogers, AR (400K Warehouse Distribution Center)
- 13 Property, $165MM Family Office 1031 Trade
- 10 property, $60MM Family Office 1033 Trade
- 5 Property, $60MM Family Office 1031 Trade
Partial Tenant List for Investment Sales Transactions
- FedEx Ground, Freight and Express (110 Assets)
- Bimbo Bakeries
- Tractor Supply
- Hobby Lobby
- Top Producer, Newmark
- Top Producer Stan Johnson Company 2012-2017
- Member, Oklahoma Chapter of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker
- Licensed Oklahoma Real Estate Broker
- Licensed Iowa Real Estate Broker
Jerry graduated from the University of Oklahoma, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and was a member of Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity and the Track and Field Team.