Jen Munier SCGREA, joined Newmark Valuation & Advisory as a Vice President in 2017, when the firm acquired six affiliate offices of Integra Realty Resources. Munier is an appraiser of the Whippany office, which covers the northern and central portion of New Jersey.
Munier is also a member of the Valuation & Advisory’s Retail/Regional Malls specialty practice. A twenty-year corporate real estate veteran, Munier has substantial expertise in commercial real estate in the following areas:
- Regional malls throughout the country, lifestyle centers throughout the country, other retail centers, office buildings and industrial buildings.
- Valuation and counseling services for large portfolios comprising regional malls and shopping centers.
Licenses and Designations
- Certified general real estate appraiser, state of New Jersey
Munier earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance and Economics from Fairleigh Dickinson University where her relevant course work included: statistics, accounting, business law, legal studies and research, rules of evidence, civil law and procedure.
Additionally, Munier has completed the following Appraisal Institute Courses:
- Course 110: Appraisal Principles
- Course 120: Appraisal Procedures
- Course 310: Basic Income Capitalization
- Course 320: General Applications
- Course 410: Standards of Professional Practice, Part A (USPAP)
- Course 510: Advanced Income Capitalization
- Course 520: Highest & Best Use and Market Analysis
Munier regularly attends seminars, lectures and classes to keep up to date on issues impacting the appraisal field and real estate industry markets overall.