Jen Helm, CCIM, is an experienced managing director in Newmark’s Minneapolis-St. Paul office, specializing in tenant representation and sale/leasing advisory services for retail and hotel properties in the Twin Cities and throughout the Midwest. The first female president of the Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate/REALTORS (MNCAR) in 2014, Ms. Helm is an award-winning industry professional with approximately 17 years’ experience and a cadre of well-known national retail clients.
Ms. Helm joined Newmark in 2018. She was previously a director of brokerage services at Cushman & Wakefield, where she provided landlord and tenant representation including strategic planning, market research and site selection services for retail and hospitality clients, along with shopping center sales and new hotel development consulting services.
Known for her professional and community involvement, Ms. Helm is a board member for both the MNCAR and the Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA), serving on numerous committees within those organizations.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
|The Avalon Group||OPUS|
|The Avenue||Orange Therapy Fitness|
|Darque Tan||Panera Bread|
|Herzing University||Raising Cane’s|
|Office Depot||Super Value|
|Old Chicago/Rock Bottom Restaurants||Which Wich|
|Hilton||Value Place Hotels|
- Hospitality Transaction of the Year, Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate/REALTORS (MNCAR), 2017
- Top Women in Business award, Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, 2014
- Top Women in Finance award, Finance & Commerce, 2014
- Top Broker, Minnesota Business Magazine, 2014
- Member of the Year, Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA), 2010
- FIVE STAR Best in Client Satisfaction award, 2009
- Multiple CoStar Power Broker awards
- Member, Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate/REALTORS (MNCAR) Member, Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Former member, ChainLinks Retail Advisors
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation, CCIM Institute
Ms. Helm earned a Bachelor of Science degree in real estate finance from the University of St. Thomas.