Jeff Molitor is a results-oriented professional with 26 years experience in planning, design and construction of manufacturing, office and distribution facilities. Mr. Molitor represents users on ground-up construction, retrofitting of existing facilities, analyzing of operations, identifying building deficiencies and tenant improvement related requirements. His project experience extends throughout the United States and 12 different countries worldwide. Mr. Molitor has a strong working knowledge of government entities, architectural and engineering design, code compliance, construction (ground-up and TI’s), communication cabling, computer rooms, furniture systems, material handling equipment, security and relocation services.
NEW CONSTRUCTION: GROUND-UP
- Over 1,100,000 SF of facilities for Agilent Technologies, including sales, R&D, data, training center in Beijing, China, manufacturing facilities in Malaysia, a four-building complex (500,000 SF) in Santa Rosa, CA and 1.2 miles of four-lane roadways in San Jose, CA.
- Over 480,000 SF of facilities for VeriFone, including corporate headquarters in Santa Clara, CA, a three-building complex in Bangalore, India, Sales and R&D facility in Tampa, FL and an R&D site in Rocklin, CA.
- 2,600,000 SF of facilities for Clorox, including distribution facilities in Atlanta, GA and Chicago, IL.
LEASE SITES: TENANT IMPROVEMENT
- 700,000 SF food processing plant for Ventura Food in Ontario, CA.
- 60,000 SF for Verigy in Shanghai, China.
- Over 75,000 SF for Corvel, including reconfiguration of existing office space in Portland, OR and other US sites.
- Over 1,500,000 SF of tenant improvements for Agilent, VeriFone and other clients in Singapore, Paris, Madrid, Mexico City, Toronto, San Pablo, London, Thailand, Japan, Australia and multiple US locations.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Molitor was vice president of project management for CresaPartners. During his five years there, he represented Clorox, Corvel, MassMutual, VeriFone, Ventura Foods and Restoration Hardware. Mr. Molitor also worked as Manager of Global Real Estate/Construction for Agilent Technologies and VeriFone Inc.
Mr. Molitor has a BS in Industrial Engineering and an AA in Applied Science, Tool and Manufacturing Technology from Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL.