CA RE License #01244555
Jay Leslie is a senior managing director and top agent in Newmark Knight Frank’s San Mateo office, where he specializes in Life Science, industrial and office sales and leasing in San Mateo County. Jay joined Newmark Knight Frank in July 2000 from West Bay Commercial Real Estate in Burlingame, where he was also a top producer. He has ranked among the Top Five in the San Mateo office thirteen times, and qualified as a member of Newmark Knight Frank’s exclusive Top Performers Retreat seven times. He was appointed Senior Managing Director in 2014.
Mr. Leslie’s in-depth market knowledge, competitive nature and attention to detail have benefited his clients and contributed to his success in his 23 years in commercial real estate. He has completed more than 700 lease and sale transactions on the San Francisco Peninsula ranging up to 230,000 square feet in size. His clients have included such companies as Phase 3 Real Estate Partners, Inc., Shorenstein Realty Services, Hines, Tarlton Properties, Westcore Properties, BioCheck Inc., Pain Therapeutics, Inc., AEW Capital, TA Associates, Terminix International, The Music Link, Exelixis, Inc., RevMab Biosciences, BioCheck, and Nordstrom Inc.
- Oyster Point, South San Francisco: 2,250,000 SF
- 1 - 2 Tower Place, South San Francisco: 731,585 SF
- 323 - 393 Vintage Park Drive, Foster City: 247,019 SF
- 405 Victory Avenue, South San Francisco: 210,478 SF
- Edgewater Business Park, South San Francisco: 167,597 SF
- 1333 - 1361 Lowrie Avenue, South San Francisco: 156,790 SF
- 801 Gateway Boulevard, South San Francisco: 136,075 SF
- 325 Valley Drive, Brisbane: 130,000 SF
- 1611 Adrian Road, Burlingame: 59,600 SF
- 890 Cowan Road, Burlingame: 36,000 SF
Mr. Leslie graduated with honors from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, with a Bachelor of Science degree in environmental engineering in 1994.