CA RE License #01244555
Jay Leslie is a senior managing director and top agent in Newmark’s San Mateo office, where he specializes in life science, industrial and office sales and leasing in Northern San Mateo County. Mr. Leslie has ranked among the Top Five in the San Mateo office 12 times and has qualified as a member of Newmark’s exclusive Top Performers Retreat seven times. He joined the company in 2000 from West Bay Commercial Real Estate in Burlingame, where he had also been a top producer, and was appointed to his current position in 2014.
Mr. Leslie’s in-depth market knowledge, competitive nature and attention to detail have benefited his clients and contributed to his success in his 21 years in commercial real estate. He has completed more than 400 lease and sale transactions on the San Francisco Peninsula, with some as large as 230,000 square feet. His clients have included such companies as AEW Capital, BioCheck Inc., Exelixis, Inc., Hines, The Music Link, Nordstrom Inc., North State Environmental, Pain Therapeutics, Inc., Phase 3 Real Estate Partners, Inc., Shorenstein Realty Services, TA Associates, Terminix International and Westcore Properties.
- Oyster Point, South San Francisco: 2,250,000 SF
- 1 - 2 Tower Place, South San Francisco: 731,585 SF
- 323 - 393 Vintage Park Drive, Foster City: 247,019 SF
- 405 Victory Avenue, South San Francisco: 210,478 SF
- Edgewater Business Park, South San Francisco: 167,597 SF
- 1333 - 1361 Lowrie Avenue, South San Francisco: 156,790 SF
- 801 Gateway Boulevard, South San Francisco: 136,075 SF
- 325 Valley Drive, Brisbane: 130,000 SF
- 1611 Adrian Road, Burlingame: 59,600 SF
- 1404 - 1422 San Mateo Avenue, South San Francisco: 48,000 SF
- 890 Cowan Road, Burlingame: 36,000 SF
Mr. Leslie graduated with honors from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in environmental engineering.