As an experienced Senior Managing Director in Newmark’s Minneapolis-St. Paul office, Jay Chmieleski specializes in the purchase, sale and leasing of industrial, office, land and investment properties. He has helped complete transactions valued at more than $225 million over the last five years. Mr. Chmieleski represents landlords and tenants in the Twin Cities metro area and its northern suburbs.
With more than 19 years of industry experience, Mr. Chmieleski provides hands-on advisory services to property owners, landlords and users of industrial, office, land and investments. His detailed market knowledge and industry insight allow him to deliver exemplary client service that best suits the expanding space requirements of his clients. Prior to joining Newmark in 2018, Mr. Chmieleski served as a vice president of Colliers International, where he helped lead a six-person team.
Partial Client List
|CSM Corporation||Hub Management, Inc.|
|Design Ready Controls||PaR Systems, Inc.
|Eagle Brook Church
||Roberts Management Group|
- Top Ten Producer Minneapolis-St. Paul, Colliers, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Top Ten Producer, Welsh Companies/NAI, 2006 and 2009
- Minnesota Commercial Association of REALTORS (MNCAR)
- Northstar MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- St. Paul Area Association of Realtors (SPAAR)
- Eagle Brook Church
- Young Life Twin Cities Volunteer
- Bethel Biz Mentor Program
- North Oaks Golf Club Member
Mr. Chmieleski earned a Bachelor’s degree in finance, marketing and management from Bethel College.