A recognized expert in both tenant and landlord representation, Vice Chairman Jared Horowitz has represented a wide range of companies of varied size and scope, locally as well as nationally.
Horowitz’s successful career is distinguished by an extensive record of achievement. Prior to joining Newmark as an Executive Managing Director in 2013, he held a 12-year tenure with Cushman & Wakefield, where he was annually recognized as a top producer and received the top producing brokerage professional honor at his level in 2002, 2004, 2007, 2008 and 2011. Earlier in his career, he was named a “Rising Star” by Real Estate Weekly. Since joining Newmark nearly 10 years ago, Horowitz has been consistently ranked in the top 5% of all brokerage professionals nationally.
Horowitz’s notable tenant clients include Clear, DSW/Camuto Group, FuboTV, Morrison Cohen LLP and Labaton Sucharow LLP. Horowitz also specializes in financial services representation for clients such as Cantor Fitzgerald, Oak Hill Advisors, LionTree, Flexpoint Ford, TowerBrook Capital, Searchlight Capital, Carlson Capital, L.P., M. Klein & Company, Apollo and B. Riley Financial.
Partial List of Tenant Representation Transactions
- Cantor Fitzgerald – 200,000 SF lease at 499 Park Avenue and 110 E. 59th Street
- Clear – 120,000 SF lease at 85 Tenth Avenue
- Oak Hill Advisors – 70,000 SF lease at 1 Vanderbilt Avenue
- FuboTV – 60,000 SF lease at 1290 Avenue of the Americas
- LionTree – 40,000 SF lease at 745 Fifth Avenue
Additionally, Horowitz is an experienced landlord representative, working for prominent New York landlords such EQ Office, Carlyle Group, King Street Properties and GFP Realty.
Partial List of Landlord Representation Transactions
- Ralph Lauren – 300,000 SF lease at 650 Madison Avenue
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering – 105,000 SF lease at 650 Madison Avenue
- Opentrons/PRL – 95,000 SF lease at Innolabs in LIC
- Park Avenue Tower – 450,000 SF leased
- Member of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
Horowitz earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Lehigh University.