Jared L. Horowitz joined Newmark as an executive managing director in its New York headquarters in 2013. A recognized expert in both tenant and landlord representation, Mr. Horowitz has represented a wide range of companies of varied size and scope, locally as well as nationally.
Mr. Horowitz’s successful career is distinguished by an extensive record of achievement. Prior to joining Newmark, he held a 12-year tenure with Cushman & Wakefield, where he was annually recognized as a top producer, as well as receiving the top producing brokerage professional honor at his level in 2002, 2004, 2007, 2008 and 2011. Earlier in his career, he was named a “Rising Star” by Real Estate Weekly.
Mr. Horowitz’s notable tenant clients include Advance Publications, Vitamin Shoppe, Kroll Inc., iCrossing, Inc., JPMorgan Chase, Rothstein Kass, Prudential Douglas Elliman and the Trump Organization. A specialist in advising companies in the financial services sector, key clients include Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc., Steel Partners Holdings, L.P., Searchlight Capital, Carlson Capital, L.P., Arience Capital Management, JC Flowers & Co. LLC., RRE Ventures LLC, Vector Group Ltd., and QFR Capital Management.
Representative tenant transactions include:
- Vitamin Shoppe - 231,000 RSF lease in North Bergen, NJ
- QFR Capital Management - 40,000 RSF lease at 1 Bryant Park Tower
- Prudential Douglas Elliman - 77,000 RSF lease at 205 East 42nd Street and 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY
- Rothstein Kass - 88,000 RSF lease at 1350 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY; 92,000 RSF lease in Roseland, NJ
- College Sports Television - 56,000 RSF lease at 85 Tenth Avenue, New York, NY
Additionally, Mr. Horowitz is an experienced landlord representative, working for prominent New York landlords such as the Trump Organization, the Carlyle Group, Eastgate Realty, SL Green Realty Corp., and RXR Realty.
Representative landlord transactions include:
- Ralph Lauren - 300,000 RSF lease at 650 Madison Avenue, New York, NY
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering - 105,000 RSF lease at 650 Madison Avenue, New York, NY
- Weidlinger Associates - 60,000 RSF lease at 40 Wall Street, New York, NY
- HAKS Engineers - 73,000 RSF lease at 40 Wall Street, New York, NY
- Green Ivy Schools - 75,000 RSF lease at 40 Wall Street, New York, NY
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China - 15,000 RSF lease at 725 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY
Mr. Horowitz is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York.
Mr. Horowitz earned a B.S. from Lehigh University.