CA RE License #00606657
Jim Randolph joined the company in February 1999 to head up a new division of real estate services. Mr. Randolph is an executive vice president with over 30 years of experience in the leasing and selling of retail real estate. Prior to joining the company, Mr. Randolph was the regional director of retail services for CBRE, managing the entire Bay Area.
Mr. Randolph has been instrumental in increasing the company’s presence within the San Francisco Bay Area. His development achievements include:
- McCarthy Ranch, a 700,000-square-foot power center in Milpitas
- Westgate Mall, a 700,000-square-foot renovation in San Jose
- Hacienda Crossings, a 470,000-square-foot power/entertainment center in Dublin
- Metro 580, a 280,000-square-foot power center in Pleasanton
- Marina Square, a 163,000-square-foot outlet/off-price center in San Leandro
- The Shops at Bishop Ranch, a 98,000-square-foot specialty neighborhood center in San Ramon
Mr. Randolph is currently participating in the leasing of some of the highest-profile listings in the Bay Area, including:
- Enterprise Landing, Alameda
- Mission Bay, San Francisco
- Pacific Commons, Fremont
- Park Place, San Mateo
- The Shops @ Waterford, Dublin
- Rivermark Village, Santa Clara
Current Projects Under Construction
- Almaden Ranch, San Jose
- Main Street Cupertino, Cupertino
Significant Sale Transactions
Partial Client List
Partial List of Tenant Representation
Mr. Randolph is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Urban Land Institute (ULI) and Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB). He received the ASVB Broker of the Year award in 1986, 1988, 1994, 1995 and 2006 and was inducted into the ASVB Hall of Fame in 1989.
Mr. Randolph graduated from Washington State University.