Member, Newmark Industrial Leadership Council (ILC)
Jim Belcher is a vice chairman based in the Wayne, Pennsylvania office of Newmark, specializing in industrial property transactions on a national basis with a primary focus in the Mid-Atlantic region. His efforts include assisting clients with their industrial needs for buying, selling, and/or leasing manufacturing and warehouse properties. Additionally, Jim has significant experience working with developers and their evaluation of sites, along with completing numerous build-to-suit transactions on behalf of his clients.
Until March 2015, Jim was a partner and executive vice president at Hart Corporation, one of the nation’s leading real estate firms for industrial facilities located in tertiary markets around the country. In addition to his current role, Jim continues to work with his team of professionals who also joined Newmark from Hart.
Throughout his 36-year career, Jim has handled transactions involving millions of square feet of industrial space worth hundreds of millions of dollars. His clients also seek his experience for sale-leasebacks, 1031 exchanges, investment sales, and consulting. He has been an active member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) since 1996.
- Top Producers Award, Newmark, 2016, 2017, 2021 & 2022
- Top Producers Chairman Circle 2022 (Top 3 Industrial Broker, Nationally)
- Top Producers Chairman Circle 2021 (Top 10 Industrial Broker, Nationally)
- Top Producers Breakout Broker of the Year 2021
- Largest Building Size Transaction, Hart Group International
- Largest Dollar Volume and Largest Building Size Transaction, Hart Group International
- First Place, Broker Recognition Program, First Industrial Realty Trust
- Largest Industrial Dollar Volume Transaction completed by an active member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
Jim holds a bachelor’s degree in marketing from Temple University and has completed several graduate courses toward a Master of Business Administration degree.