Member, Newmark Industrial Leadership Council (ILC)
Jim Belcher is an executive managing director based in the Wayne, Pennsylvania, office of Newmark, specializing in industrial property transactions in the Mid-Atlantic region. His efforts include counseling clients in the site selection process and the disposition of industrial properties. Until March 2015, Jim was a partner and executive vice president at Hart Corporation, one of the nation’s leading real estate firms for industrial facilities located in tertiary markets around the country. During his career, he has developed many long-standing relationships with corporate clients throughout the country. In addition to his current role, Jim continues to work with his team of professionals who also joined Newmark from Hart.
Throughout his 32 year career, Jim has handled transactions involving millions of square feet of industrial space worth hundreds of millions of dollars. He has been an active member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) since 1996.
- Top Producers Award, Newmark, 2016 and 2017
- Largest Building Size Transaction, Hart Group International
- Largest Dollar Volume and Largest Building Size Transaction, Hart Group International
- First Place, Broker Recognition Program, First Industrial Realty Trust
- Largest Industrial Dollar Volume Transaction completed by an active member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
Jim holds a bachelor’s degree in marketing from Temple University and has completed several graduate courses toward a Master of Business Administration degree.