CA RE Lic. #01215546
James Mohon joined Newmark in December 2015 and currently serves as an Executive Managing Director in the El Segundo, California office, where he is a member of the investment sales team led by Kevin Shannon, Co-Head of U.S. Capital Markets. Over the course of his 20-year career in commercial real estate, Mr. Mohon has participated in more than 300 transactions with a total consideration of over $20 billion.
Prior to Newmark, Mr. Mohon worked as a Director of Finance with CBRE, from 2011 to 2015. He previously was Vice President of Acquisitions for a private investment firm in West Los Angeles, where he specialized in office and industrial properties, and Senior Associate at Crown Realty & Development, where he played a key role in the acquisition of $150 million of office and industrial property in the Southeast and the management of the firm’s 5 million square foot portfolio.
- Executive Managing Director, Newmark, 2023-present
- Senior Vice President, Newmark, 2022-2023
- Director, Newmark, 2015-2022
- Director of Finance, CBRE, 2011-2015
- Vice President, Acquisitions, Tamkin Development Corporation, 2008-2009
- Senior Associate, Crown Realty & Development, 2006-2008
- Senior Financial Analyst, Grubb & Ellis, 1999-2006
- Financial Analyst, The Seeley Company, 1995-1999