Jack Coury is a Senior Managing Director of the industrial services group at Newmark. His responsibilities include managing all aspects of the sales/leasing process for his clients: landlord/tenant representation, lease/sale negotiations, site selection and financial analysis. Coury is a recognized industry leader in the local industrial marketplace and regularly teams with other Newmark professionals to provide clients with tailored solutions throughout the metropolitan Detroit area and across the country.
Coury started his career with CBRE in 1985, as one of the initial brokers to open CBRE’s Detroit office. Four years later, he joined L. Mason Capitani, a local boutique firm, where he remained for 10 years. Coury was recruited by Grubb & Ellis in 1999 and has since been involved in almost 1,200 real estate transactions totaling almost 33 million square feet and over 460 acres of vacant land for a total aggregate value in excess of $1.1 billion.
- $125.0 million Mancini/Jankowski Portfolio - Leases - Metro Detroit
- $44.2 million Carpenter’s Pension Fund - Lease - Warren, MI
- $41.6million Macomb Group - Purchase, Sales, Leases - Sterling Heights, MI
- $18.0 million Kuka Systema NA - Lease - Warren, MI
- $16.5 million Detroit Media Partnership - Leases - Metro Detroit
- $15.0 million Gannett - Disposition - Detroit, MI
- $11.2 million Anchor Bay Packaging/JB Donaldson Company - Purchase/Lease, Chesterfield, MI
- $8.7 million Hofley Manufacturing - Lease - Roseville, MI
- $7.0 million Titan International - Lease - Brownsville, TX
- $6.3 million Ledds Develoment - Sale - Sterling Heights, MI
- $6.3 million Cadillac Ferndale - Lease - Sterling Heights, MI
- $4.5 million AGS Automotive - Purchase - Sterling Heights, MI
- $4.5 million Roncelli Investments - Disposition, Warren, MI
- Detroit CoStar Power Broker
- Named to Midwest Real Estate News Hall of Fame, 2016
- Top Producer, Detroit Office, 2001 and 2012
- Top 100 Producer Nationally, 2000 - 2004, 2006 and 2007
- Top 30 Producer Nationally, 2001
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtor (SIOR)
- Detroit Area Board of Realtors (DACBOR)
- Real estate brokers license, state of Michigan
Coury earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with honors in accounting from Michigan State University.