Jack Glasgow joined Newmark as Managing Director in April 2020 and is a member of the Critical Transactions Group, specializing in Mid-Lease Term Optimization. The Critical Transactions Group is a geographically disbursed, 20-member team that works exclusively with major office users on their headquarters and mission critical facilities on a national basis. Using data & predictive analytics, the group identifies value creation opportunities for its clients, agnostic of geography or lease expiration.
The Critical Transaction Group forensically examines non-traditional opportunity indicators such as landlord investment strategies, capital stack exposure, and anchor tenant impact on asset valuation. Utilizing this approach Mr. Glasgow and the team have successfully executed over 3.1M SF of transactions over the past 3 Years with an average remaining lease term of 5.3 years.
Mr. Glasgow brings with him 16 years of commercial real estate experience and has secured millions of dollars in savings for his clients through his expertise in areas such as: Accretive Value Arbitrage, EBITDA Enhancement, Balance Sheet Optimization, Strategic Planning, Workplace Optimization, Financial Engineering, Traditional Leasing, and Fixed Fee Build-to-Suits.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Glasgow was a founding Managing Principal of Cresa Global’s Charlotte and Raleigh, NC offices where he assisted numerous middle market and Fortune 500 companies with their headquarters and nationwide real estate portfolios.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative:
- Belk, Inc - 152,000 SF - Birmingham, AL
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 152,000 SF - Birmingham, AL
- DST Health Solutions - Birmingham, AL - 98,125 SF - Birmingham, AL
- Husqvarna - 121,500 SF - Charlotte, NC
- Oracle - 155,000 SF - Raleigh, NC
- CB&I - 63,500 SF - Charlotte, NC
- Movement Mortgage - 63,000 SF - Tempe, AZ
- Movement Mortgage - 750,000 SF - National Portfolio
- InVue Security - 35,000 SF - Charlotte, NC
- Continuum Global Solutions - 90,000 SF - Charlotte, NC
- Continuum Global Solutions - 78,000 SF - Raleigh, NC
- KBR - 38,000 SF - Charleston, SC
- LPL Financial - 35,000 SF - Fort Mill, SC
- CRCBR Member
- Member at Charlotte Country Club
Mr. Jack Glasgow graduated from the University of Georgia where he earned a Bachelor in Economics degree in November of 1999.