Jack McNutt is a California licensed Real Estate Broker who has been actively involved in commercial real estate for 34 years. He joined the Grubb & Ellis Newport Beach, California, office in 1986, focusing on tenant representation. He has worked with numerous local, regional and national firms and during his tenure has completed more than 750 lease and sale transactions valued at over $1 billion. He provides a great breadth of experience, knowledge, professionalism and passion in representing his clients. Mr. McNutt has consistently been one of the top producing brokers Orange County, completing an average of 300,000 square feet in transactions annually.
Major Transactions Completed
– Stearns Lending: 4 Hutton - Costa Mesa, 555 Anton - Santa Ana, 1851 1st Street -
Santa Ana | 120,000 SF | $18,000,000 | For Lease
– First American: Solana Center - Westlake, TX | 615,000 SF | $125,000,000 | For Lease
– Met Life: Jamboree Center - Irvine | 68,121 SF | $24,900,000 | For Lease
– JP Morgan Chase: Jamboree Center - Irvine | 67,500 SF | $11,340,000 | For Lease
– KBS Conexant: 4000 MacArthur - Newport | 373,000 SF | $133,000,000 | For Sale
– Mustek Corp.: 12 Waterworks - Irvine | 133,500 SF | $7,500,000 | For Lease
– Albertson’s: 1421 Manhattan - Fullerton | 131,000 SF | $10,500,000 For Sale
– Young’s Market: 14402 Franklin - Tustin | 70,500 SF | $15,500,000 | For SaleExperience
1986 to Present: Newmark (Formerly Grubb & Ellis Company), Newport Beach, CA
– In 2013, 2005 and 1998 Mr. McNutt was the #1 Producer in Orange County for Newmark and has enjoyed Top 10 Recognition nationally.
– Jack maintains a Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) designation with the CoreNet Global Corporate Real Estate Network
– Jack was a member of the Grubb & Ellis President’s Council which said title and membership was awarded to an elite group within Grubb & Ellis.
– Jack has received Broker-of-the-Year recognition from various real estate organizations for this work in the Orange County area including The Irvine Company (15 times) Equity Office Properties and LBA Realty, to name a few.
Education and Personal Background
Jack graduated with honors from the University of Texas, El Paso, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Real Estate. He is married, has three children and resides in Laguna Beach, California. Jack is an active member of Little Church by the Sea and his hobbies include motocross, hockey, skiing and golf.