Jack McNutt is a California licensed real estate broker who has been actively involved in commercial real estate brokerage for 36 years. He joined the Grubb & Ellis Newport Beach office (now Newmark) in 1986 focusing on tenant representation. He has worked with numerous local, regional and national firms and during his tenure has completed over 750 lease and sale transactions valued well over $1 billion dollars. He provides a great breadth of experience, knowledge, professionalism and passion in representing his clients. Jack has consistently been one of the top producing brokers in Orange County completing an average 300,000 SF in transactions annually.
Significant Transactions/Client Relationships
- MicroPort Scientific – 115,000 SF purchase of 16800 & 16802 Aston, Irvine, CA
- First Foundation Bank – 75,000 SF lease at Lakeshore Towers, Irvine, CA
- Qualcomm – 30,000 SF lease at Park Place, Irvine, CA
- Stearns Lending – 500,000 SF of various lease transactions nationally and 120,000 SF HQ lease in Orange County, CA (4 Hutton, Costa Mesa and 555 Anton, Costa Mesa)
- First American Corporation - 615,000 SF lease at Solana Center, Westlake, TX plus 500,000 SF of various leases throughout the United States
- Wells Fargo Advisors – 60,000 SF of leases in Orange County, CA (Irvine, Anaheim, Brea and Mission Viejo)
- Fisher & Phillips – 60,000 SF of leases in Irvine, CA (2050 Main and 18400 Von Karman)
- Judicate West – 100,000 SF of leases throughout California
- Met Life – 70,000 SF lease at Jamboree Center, Irvine, CA
- JP Morgan Chase – 67,000 SF lease at Jamboree Center, Irvine, CA
- KBS Conexant – 373,000 SF purchase of 4000 MacArthur Blvd., Newport Beach, CA
- Mustek Corp – 133,500 SF lease at 12 Waterworks, Irvine, CA
- Albertson’s – 131,000 SF lease at 1421 Manhattan, Fullerton, CA
1986 to Present: Newmark (Formerly Grubb & Ellis Company), Newport Beach, CA
Education and Personal Background
Jack graduated with honors from the University of Texas, El Paso, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Real Estate. He is married, has three children and resides in Laguna Beach, CA. Jack is an active member of Laguna Beach Net-Works Church and his hobbies include mountain biking, ocean swimming, skiing and golf.
- In 2013, 2005 and 1998 Mr. McNutt was the #1 Producer in Orange County for Newmark and has enjoyed Top 10 Recognition nationally.
- Jack maintains a Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) designation with the CoreNet Global Corporate Real Estate Network
- Jack was a member of the Grubb & Ellis President’s Council which said title and membership was awarded to an elite group within Grubb & Ellis.
- Jack has received Broker-of-the Year recognition from various real estate organizations for this work in the Orange County area including The Irvine Company (15 times), EQ Office and LBA Realty, to name a few.