CA RE License #01999561
Jack Blackmon joined Newmark in 2019 and currently serves as a Director in the firm’s Sacramento office. Throughout his career, Blackmon has specialized in Office and Flex product with a focus on leasing, investment sales and owner-user representation.
At Newmark, Blackmon is responsible for property and portfolio exposure and communications with tenants and owner-users both locally and nationally, all while providing superior analytics and guidance to those in the market. Blackmon’s brokerage career began as a leasing and sales specialist at TRI Commercial in Roseville, California. He first became interested in the real estate industry at First American Title Company, where his attention to detail and understanding of the various title processes allowed him to provide exceptional customer service and guidance to his clients. Blackmon is regularly at the forefront of new resources and technologies that provide an edge to his marketing approach for his clientele.
Blackmon is a native of Roseville and calls the Greater Sacramento area home. He completed commercial escrow coursework from the Escrow Institute of California while working in title and then completed Accredited Real Estate Schools coursework in pursuit and completion of his real estate salesperson licensure.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
Basin Street Properties
Nelson Properties, Inc.
Gayle Manufacturing Co.
Fite Development Company
Woodside Capital Partners
Stanford Youth Solutions
Wollberg Michelson Recruiting
State Farm Insurance
Total Education Solutions
Consolidated Electrical Distributors
- Landlord Representation – White Rock Corporate Campus, Rancho Cordova
Landlord: Basin Street Properties
Tenant: Solidigm / SK Group (KRW)
194,592RSF – 120 Months – New Lease
- Seller Representation – 9821 Business Park Drive, Sacramento, CA
Seller: Fite Development Company
Buyer: Corsair Management
- Seller Representation – 7660 Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, CA
Seller: Fite Development
Buyer: Hydro City, Inc.
- Landlord Representation – 10877 White Rock Road, Rancho Cordova, CA
Landlord: Basin Street Properties
Tenant: Covered California
64,761RSF – 89 Months – Lease Renewal
- Landlord Representation – 3636 American River Drive, Sacramento, CA
Landlord: Woodside Capital Partners
Tenant: The County of Sacramento - Assessor’s Office
47,664RSF – 120 Months – New Lease
- Landlord Representation – 3130 Kilgore Road, Rancho Cordova, CA
Landlord: Joshua R. Simpson
Tenant: Kleinfelder, Inc.
25,183RSF – 144 Months – New Lease
- Landlord Representation – 10940 White Rock Road, Rancho Cordova, CA
Landlord: Toor Capital
Tenant: Progressive Insurance
23,423RSF – 63 Months – New Lease
- Tenant Representation – 11220 Pyrites Way, Rancho Cordova, CA
Landlord: MCT Properties, LLC.
Tenant: Right Way Receiving and Delivery Co.
20,072RSF – 36 Months – New Lease
- Landlord Representation – 1651 Response Road, Sacramento, CA
Landlord: Graceada Partners
Tenant: Maxim Healthcare
15,297RSF – 68 Months – New Lease
- 2022 Newmark Top Producer’s list
- $82,000,000 in total consideration in 2022.
- 50+ lease and sale transactions completed from 2018 to 2021
- 50+ active listings throughout the Greater Sacramento Region totaling over
3,000,000 rentable square feet in 2022
- Panelist – 2022 ACRE Mid-Year Update
- 2020 Rookie Broker of the Year Nominee
- 2020, 2021 & 2022 Next Gen Office Broker of the Year Nominee
- Previous Board Member, CORFAC International NextGen Committee
Newmark Arranges 170,000-Square-Foot Office Headquarter Lease in Rancho Cordova, California
In the News