CA RE License #01999561
Jack Blackmon joined Newmark in 2019 and currently serves as an Associate Director in the firm’s Sacramento office. Throughout his career, Jack has specialized in Office and Flex product with a focus on leasing, investment sales and owner-user representation.
At Newmark, Jack is responsible for property and portfolio exposure and communications with tenants and owner-users both locally and nationally, all while providing superior analytics and guidance to those in the market. Jack’s brokerage career began as a leasing and sales specialist at TRI Commercial in Roseville, California. He first became interested in the real estate industry at First American Title Company, where his attention to detail and understanding of the various title processes allowed him to provide exceptional customer service and guidance to his clients. Jack is regularly at the forefront of new resources and technologies that provide an edge to his marketing approach for his clientele.
Partial Client List
- Basin Street Properties
- Fite Development Company
- Graceada Partners
- J.B. Company
- Nelson Properties, Inc.
- Woodside Capital Partners
- Gayle Manufacturing Co.
- Sacramento Autism Services
- Total Education Solutions
- Arcpoint Labs
- Tech Data
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors
- Wollborg Michelson Recruiting
- Meta Housing Corporation
- State Farm Insurance
- Von Housen Automotive Group
- 50+ lease and sale transactions completed in 2018
- 50+ lease and sale transactions completed in 2021
- 50 active listings throughout the Greater Sacramento Region totaling over 3,000,000 rentable square feet
- 2021 Rookie Broker of the Year Nominee
- 2021 Next Gen Office Broker of the Year Nominee
- Previous board member, CORFAC International NextGen Committee
Mr. Blackmon is a native of Roseville and calls the Greater Sacramento area home. He completed commercial escrow coursework from the Escrow Institute of California while working in title and then completed Accredited Real Estate Schools coursework in pursuit and completion of his real estate salesperson licensure.