Hugh Riley joined Newmark Zimmer in 2021 and currently serves as an associate in the company’s Kansas City office, focusing primarily on the acquisitions and dispositions of stabilized industrial properties throughout the Heartland Region. His services include the sourcing and underwriting of industrial real estate assets. Additionally, Hugh is trained in various software programs, including Argus, Excel-based financial modeling, Trepp, Re-Applications, and Newmark Zimmer proprietary software.
Prior to joining Newmark Zimmer, Hugh served as an Analyst for Trimont’s Real Estate Investment Advisory Team. In this position, his primary responsibilities included advising various Institutional clients on the acquisition of various real estate property types, including stabilized and distressed office, multifamily, hospitality, and industrial assets.
Notable Sale Transactions
- Represented the seller of Oakland Logistics Center, Pontiac, MI, 714,000 SF
- Represented the seller of Crosswinds II, Ankney, IA, 220,777 SF
- Represented the seller of 14872 W 117th St, Olathe, KS, 18,000 SF
- Represented the seller of 5320 Speaker Rd, Kansas City, KS, 17,080 SF
- Represented the buyer of 235 Church St, Olathe KS, 14,491 SF
- Represented the seller of 201 S Powell Dr, Oak Grove, MO, 11,250 SF
- Represented the seller of a 61 acre Industrial Development Site, Kansas City, MO
- Represented the seller of a 51 acre Industrial Development Site, Kansas City, MO
- Represented the seller of a 1.8 acre Industrial Development Site, Grain Valley
Partial Client List
- Asset Management Group
- Link Logistics
- NorthPoint Development
- Rainen Companies
- Licensed real estate salesperson, State of Kansas
- Licensed real estate salesperson, State of Missouri
- CCIM Kansas City Chapter - Candidate Member
Hugh holds a Bachelor of Science in Finance degree with an emphasis in Business Analytics from the University of Kansas.